Applying for Indonesian Visa is Faster and Easier with e-Visa
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 transmission, the Indonesian government is continuously leveraging innovative responses such as the introduction of digital public services. The Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights has launched an electronic visa (e-Visa) application system aimed to provide ease of access, especially during the pandemic.
The e-Visa application system will also facilitate future foreign tourists who wish to visit Indonesia after the pandemic, making a positive impact on the development of tourism and creative economy of Indonesia. In the meantime, safe tourist destinations are being prepared in compliance with health protocols.
With the launch of this service, foreigners no longer need to visit the Republic of Indonesia Representative out of the country or the Immigration Office in the country to get a visa sticker on their passport. To enter Indonesia, they just need to apply for a visa online via this e-Visa application system.
The steps to apply for the Indonesian e-Visa are as follows:
1. Visit https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/
- Enter data and upload required documents (individual/ corporation)
- Wait for the email notification which contains the username and password
3. Apply for Visa
- Log in using the username and password
- Select the type of visa you wish to apply for, enter data, and upload required documents
- Make PNBP payments (Make sure the data and documents are correct. If the application is rejected, the payment shall not be refunded)
- If the application is approved, a notification will be sent via email
Copyright © 2019-2023. ICEEI All rights reserved.